Talia complete!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Talia is done! Yay!
I thought this would have taken me a lot longer but I enjoyed all of it!

The back looks a bit nicer than the front in my opinion, but I am very happy with it! I have never done much blocking, so am not sure whether to do that with this project or not. It seems to fit ok except the cast on row does roll a bit at the waist. Any ideas?

Was a very good place to start for someone who had not followed a pattern with proper sizing before - I'd definitely recommend it. Unfortunately now I am eyeing off this coat... drool
__
Other projects on the go are...
* a mini Peter Davison
* a big cuddly David Tennant and pattern
* a Dalek Illusion knit

Don't forget to enter my giveaway

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks gorgeous, Nyssa! I want to make one too, now :)

    Also, OMG cuddly David Tennant <3 <3 <3 But he is already so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Soph :) It's a great pattern - let me know if you try it out :)

    Did David's hair and shirt details last night - now he just needs a face!

    ReplyDelete

-