I rather missed the boat on my three year blogoversary (it was the 27 March), but I'd still love to run a giveaway to thank you lovely readers for your support over the years!
You may remember I had been playing with shrinky plastic (here and here). I haven't tried posting non-knitted creations, so if you have any tips on best way to post delicate items, please let me know!
Two shrinky plastic mushroom rings - 5.5cm (2.16in) and 6cm (2.36) circum - One shiny side out, one shiny side in. They're not perfect creations, as I wasn't that skilled at bending the plastic, but they're quite cute and wearable.
Giveaway closed - winner announced here
1) Visit pixelatedmushroom.etsy.com then leave a comment on this blog post about an item you like
2) Bonus Entry: Follow this blog and let me know in your comment
- Entries 1 and 2 can be listed in the same comment
- Giveaway closes on the 25th May 2012 8am (AEST)
- Please leave a way for me to contact you
- International entries welcome
- Winner will be contacted and will need to reply with postage info