Doctor who crochet

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Progress with my tiny doctor whos is going well.

I've done the bodies for William (1), Patrick (2), John (3), Tom (5), and Christopher (9) - and I've fully completed Peter (5) because he is my all time favourite doctor :) I think he turned out quite nicely - note the celery in his lapel.

This is my completed 5th Doctor (see 5th doctor on wiki)







And here are some photos of the other work in progress doctors:



If you can do some beginner crochet, the pattern will be available soon (update 2012: grab the pattern from the patterns page as part of the Mini Doctor Whos pattern). I am not quite sure how I will structure the patterns yet, maybe one for the basic doctor body, then provide one specific to each doctor based on this so that people wanting the whole set won't get duplication.

Or maybe that doesn't matter. Let me know if you have any ideas or if you think making up the pattern is a good idea - probably going to be quite a bit of work to put together one for each doctor.

Now i'm off to the opshop to see what i can find. My friend who is going to south africa for a month has let me borrow her sewing machine! and i am very excited!!

__________

(see all posts about my Doctor Who crochet figures)
__________

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Soooooo adorable!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly the cutest thing evah!

    ReplyDelete

-