Juggling Camp

Monday, October 05, 2009

Well I'm back from Juggling Camp and am completely exhausted - it was quite fun, I really enjoyed the first day and used my new cathedral wick fire poi for the first time :D and they turned out awesomely :D


They are much bigger than my last pair (which I lost on a train :( ), and I think they will make some nice photos. Didn't get any great photos this time around, but hopefully next time.
colours

Found the last day of camp a bit too exhausting and walked into the bush to get some quiet time - sitting in the middle of the trees and doing some crochet for most of the morning - listening to lots of bird sounds :)

Have been writing up lots of procedures (which I love doing) at work for the new people who are starting this/next week, so not sure how much pattern instruction I'll feel like doing - but hopefully I can get another doctor done by the end of the week.

I'm going to see UP in 3d tonight :) looking forward to it

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

-