Ravelry

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying Ravelry at the moment :)

It's a beautifully designed site/community that provides a place for knitters and crocheters to add their personal projects, patterns, and future (queued) plans - as well as join in with groups and a network of favourited projects.

I love the way everything is linked together on Ravelry (projects, blog posts, images (from flickr or other sources), patterns, groups etc.) And the layout really shows everyone's work as beautiful!

I have added my list of projects to my profile and I really love how colourful my page looks and how happy all my creations look together on display:
(click the image for a closeup)



And also added my patterns for sale through the Ravelry downloader which seems to be a great system so far. It allows you to upload the PDFs so that anyone buying will pay through paypal and then immediately be able to download the file :)



If you're on Ravelry too, add me as a friend, I'd love to see your projects page :)

Time for bed now - trivia tomorrow night then juggling the next night - lots of late nights zzzzz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-