Goodie bag squeeness

Saturday, August 14, 2010

How exciting!! Ran to the post office this morning to collect a special gift package from the lovely crocheter Misty whose ravelry projects will make you squee with cuteness ^_^

I had no idea what to expect (which made it even more exciting!) and this is what I found!!! So many goodies to play with ^_^ I'm overwhelmed!

So much love went into this collection of fun with lovely soft yarn, a homemade gorgeous notebook, and a container for me to keep my sewing supplies - it makes me so happy to know such a generous person who enjoyed my free patterns and sent me such a lovely gift in return!

So thank you Misty - much more happy crocheting in the future!
and I just wanted to show a few of your other cute projects ^_^

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have no idea how much joy I've had from your patterns! Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wool is the fun-est and the perfect gift for an obsessive knitter ^_^

    ReplyDelete

-