Saturday, August 14, 2010

Goodie bag squeeness

How exciting!! Ran to the post office this morning to collect a special gift package from the lovely crocheter Misty whose ravelry projects will make you squee with cuteness ^_^

I had no idea what to expect (which made it even more exciting!) and this is what I found!!! So many goodies to play with ^_^ I'm overwhelmed!

So much love went into this collection of fun with lovely soft yarn, a homemade gorgeous notebook, and a container for me to keep my sewing supplies - it makes me so happy to know such a generous person who enjoyed my free patterns and sent me such a lovely gift in return!

So thank you Misty - much more happy crocheting in the future!
and I just wanted to show a few of your other cute projects ^_^

3 comments:

mistyg said...

You have no idea how much joy I've had from your patterns! Thank you for sharing your ideas!

Barbra said...

What great fun!

PixelatedMushroom said...

Wool is the fun-est and the perfect gift for an obsessive knitter ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...