Missing the sun

Saturday, August 07, 2010

I love my job - and I've loved that the lack of University work has allowed me to get back into crafting - but spending so much time inside is starting to make me long for outside adventures

We're just about to move house (for the 2nd time this year :/) and I am hoping that this change, the park near by, and the little courtyard attached to the place, will give me a bit more sunlight and stop feeling like all of my life is spent in the house, windowless office or train

I used to spend daylight hours wandering around the place and practicing poi or juggling (while avoiding uni work), but full time work has meant no sunlight left to play in :(


But summer is coming soon! and it will probably another hot one - time for wearing dresses and eating icecream!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-