Maybe I can knit myself a new house

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So as some of you know we have to move house yet again :( The owners want to move back in.

 I was pretty devastated when I found out - it's not the worst thing in the world but we've moved 7 times in the last years and are tired of not feeling like we have a home. I've even moved twice since I started this blog :s

From the lovely but chilly sharehouse...


to my very own orthanc (aka 'the moldy one')


To our current house, which we thought would be our castle for a little while...


We've had our yucky times here, like when it flooded on Easter morning with our hot cross buns left cold and un-munched on the table while we cleaned for hours.

But overall it's been a lovely house - bye bye house!


And what next? Maybe I can knit myself a new house...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-