Round and round and round!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Eep! what an awesome xmas night! Got to play with a spinning wheel for the first time! What a lovely relaxed celebration with way too much food and lots of yarny goodness
This 2 ply purply stuff was made using my drop spindle (yay!) but the blue bamboo below was done on the wheel my friend has borrowed - how exciting ^_^ Her evil plan to make me want a wheel by borrowing one herself has worked!
Visited a lovely shop in Beachworth called the Ardent Alpaca which had lots of yarn and wonderful fuzzy rugs. Somehow managed not to buy any yarn there - I'm way too good at not buying anything

Apologies to those not interested in my spinning adventures, there will be some more knitted/crocheted goodness to come :) Looking forward to the new Dr Who later tonight ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-