Upcycled coats and dresses

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Something I've been feeling quite inspired by recently is upcycled dresses and coats. I like the idea of transforming old into new. In the same way, I feel getting an old jumper and pulling out the wool to knit with would be an interesting endeavour (but probably laborious.

My favourite shop producing upcycled garments is Katwise.


Her output is prolific, and coats and dresses seem to be sold very quickly.
No wonder, for every item is one-of-a-kind, and the textures and colours are amazing! These dresses and coats wouldn't be for everyone, but I love seeing what she produces each week and reading the individual descriptions about the fabrics and colours used.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love the colorus she has in the outfits. The designs are so pretty too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

-