Graduation Amigurumi

Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is a project I have been working on for a while. My friend has just finished an Engineering/Science degree and I wanted to make her something special to celebrate the graduation ceremony which is coming up.

I decided to crochet a version of her holding her degree with a gown and hat (which we are not allowed to wear at our university :< ) and her wonderful clown shoes which she was tempted to wear under her graduation shoes. I figured that even if she wasn't allowed a hat and shoes for her real ceremony, her little crocheted avatar could have them :)

So here is how she turned out:



I had a lot of trouble with the hair and the shoes, which I re-did, but I think she turned out pretty nicely in the end :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

-