Rose! crochet pattern add-on

Monday, May 17, 2010

I have something exciting today!

Linda has created a pattern add-on for my David Tennant pattern to create an adorable Rose wearing her outfit from The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit.


(Remember that you need a copy of the
original David Tennant Big and Cuddly pattern to work with)

Linda also made a David Tennant awwww - I feel like my own David plushie is lonely now

and a John Pertwee! I love the texture of his suit :)

And here they all are together!

eep! and a set (with the Master!) for a friend :) lucky friend!

I have really loved working with you Linda! Any time again :)

---
For Ravelry members, view the Rose pattern here
--
Other patterns in the Big and Cuddly series
David Tennant | Matt Smith | John Barrowman | Gareth David-Lloyd

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That's it! I'm learning how to crochet! I have to have these for my Dr. Who collection! I need to see if my mom's friend can help me read the pattern. Thanks much for putting these patterns out there, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are totally awesome! I have yet to make a rose. I should make one for #10 Doctor hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your patterns on Rav - they are awesome! I just had to compliment you for your stellar use of chenille for Three - perfection! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @h3dakota
    Happy you like the patterns :) and I'll pass on your appreciation of the chenille to Linda ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im looking for peter johnston is he still about
    alf

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous Hi, not sure who you mean I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That Master is so cute! How did you make the hoodie?

    ReplyDelete

-