Rose! crochet pattern add-on

Monday, May 17, 2010

I have something exciting today!

Linda has created a pattern add-on for my David Tennant pattern to create an adorable Rose wearing her outfit from The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit.

(Remember that you need a copy of the
original David Tennant Big and Cuddly pattern to work with)

Linda also made a David Tennant awwww - I feel like my own David plushie is lonely now

and a John Pertwee! I love the texture of his suit :)

And here they all are together!

eep! and a set (with the Master!) for a friend :) lucky friend!

I have really loved working with you Linda! Any time again :)

For Ravelry members, view the Rose pattern here
Other patterns in the Big and Cuddly series
David Tennant | Matt Smith | John Barrowman | Gareth David-Lloyd

You Might Also Like


Popular Posts